PRE NURSERY – 2.5 years – 3.5 years
PRE – NURSERY – 2.5 years – 3.5 years
A fascinating universe in which children can cultivate their independence, learn about new things, and investigate their abilities to communicate with one another.
The third year of a child’s life is a tremendous transition as they transition from the utterly reliant stage of babyhood to the more autonomous and mobile stage of preschool. Children of this age are beginning to experiment with their abilities to communicate, move with intention, assert their independence and uniqueness, and govern the essential processes of their bodies.
- Specially crafted for children between 2.5 years – 3.5 years (Pre-Nursery)
- Aims to gain control of movement like sorting, pouring, folding etc.
- Engages them to feel various physical properties of matter.
- Nurtures the development of mathematics.
We aim to provide an atmosphere for the kids that will kick-start the child’s development in the right direction. This curriculum assists the youngster in developing his innate abilities in the areas of creativity, language, and mathematics. Our staff is aware of the regular shifts in our patients’ dispositions, interests, and capacities, and as a result, they deliver reassuring, consistent, and supportive treatment.
Class Activities Gallery:
- Story and Sensory Time
- Water Play, Sand Play, Creative Play, and Library Time
- Celebration on Festivals and special days.
- Field Trips
- Puppet performances and skits
- Play Time with Technology Corner